We know one of the greatest challenges you face when welcoming your littlest star to the family is childcare. With family and close friends spread throughout the country from your years of service and dedication to our country, you struggle with arrangements for your older children while you’re in labor and during birth. As military spouses, we get it! We’ve been there and share in this stress, so it was imperative that we find a solution.
Introducing…Stars and Stripes Doulas Sibling Support!
You will have the peace of mind of meeting your team of two doulas that have been background checked, CPR certified, and are military-affiliated to care for your children in the comfort of your home. We will come to your home for a free consultation to ensure we are a good fit then schedule a 30 minute planning session at your home, a local park, or other place your kids love at your mutual convenience. During the planning session we will meet the children and review personalized assessment that includes names, ages, allergies, medical concerns that we should be aware of, likes/dislikes, and special tips to help us bond during our time together. We will begin our on-call period for your family as soon as you sign the contract so you can have peace of mind that when you need to head to the hospital or birth center, your doula will be there to support your family.
- Gold – Up to 48 hours of support — perfect for families that want to ensure their children are in great care during their entire hospital stay $1785
- Silver – Up to 24 hours of support — perfect for families that have support coming in from a little further away or just need care until their partner can get home from the hospital $875
- Bronze – Up to 12 hours of support — perfect for covering the time it takes for family or friends to get to your home and care for your children $420
- Brass – On Call Support – perfect for families that want the peace of mind in knowing someone is available to come at a moments notice. $225 then $35 per hour for care.
- Hourly support can be added to each package. Deposit required and full payment must be made in full by 38 weeks of pregnancy.
Discounts available for labor and sibling support combinations.