Stars and Stripes Doulas offers a multitude of services to meet the needs of all of our clients. Please contact us today to schedule a free, in-person consultation.
Stars and Stripes Doulas understands the unique challenges that arise as a result of a high risk pregnancy, bed rest, a deployed partner, a wounded warrior household, or even a seemingly typical pregnancy but you just need an extra hand. We are honored to support families during this time by providing antepartum doula support including light housekeeping, light meal or snack preparation, laundry, sibling support, nursery set-up or organization, baby/mommy gear assembly, birth space set up, birth bag packing, and most importantly, a trusted confidant that will sit with you and listen to your feelings. Our promise to you is to help you and your family get through this experience feeling well supported.
- Gold – This package includes 100 hours of antepartum and postpartum support at a rate of $36 per hour. This package can be broken into day and overnight shifts to meet your family’s needs. $3600
- Silver – This package includes 60 hours of antepartum and postpartum support at a rate of $37 per hour. This package can be broken into day and overnight shifts to meet your family’s needs. $2220
- Bronze – This package includes 20 hours of antepartum and postpartum support at a rate of $38 per hour. This package is most suitable for day time postpartum doula support. $760
- A La Carte – Antepartum support can be purchased hourly at a rate of $40 per hour with four hour shift minimums during the day and eight hour minimums overnight.
Stars and Stripes Doulas understands that pregnancy and birth are the most intimate and transformational times of many women and families lives. We hold the privilege of supporting growing families close to our hearts. You can count on us to help you navigate the many choices that come during this experience and rest assured knowing you will never be alone. We are available 24/7 from the moment of contract signing and always accessible to you and your family for pregnancy and birth related questions, concerns, or resources. We provide a comprehensive prenatal visit in your home where we review a customized birth plan worksheet designed with our clients needs in mind, review and teach comfort measures to cope through early and active labor, and share what you may expect the process to look like at your birthing location. We share an on-call schedule that you are given at this appointment so that when the big day arrives you may call your on-call doula to join you at your home or birth location when you desire her in-person support. Your doula will provide continuous physical, emotional, and educational support throughout your labor and birth. You can count on her to be armed with gentle touches, suggestions for positioning, reassurance for the decisions you make, and nourishment based on the hospital’s policy. Your doula will also do her best to help your partner support you in the way that feels most comfortable to you both. Your doula will remain by your side through your postpartum transition then visit your family for a two-hour postpartum visit during the first four weeks following your birth. During this visit your doula may help with infant feeding support, light housekeeping, light meal or snack preparation, infant care allowing you to rest, sibling support, family pet support, laundry, and more!
- Gold – This package includes a free consultation, pregnancy and labor support, and ten paid hours of postpartum support with two additional free hours for a total of twelve hours of postpartum support. $1400
- Silver – This package includes a free consultation, pregnancy and labor support, and a two hour postpartum visit. This is our most popular package! $1000
- Bronze – This special package is for our junior enlisted families, single service members, families with limited resources, special circumstances, or financial hardships. Please contact us today to find out if your family qualifies for this package. $600
Stars and Stripes Doulas understands that most military families struggle with finding childcare during the labor and birth of their newest addition. We offer varying packages to meet your family’s needs! Our doulas are CPR-Certified, Background Checked, and understand military culture. You can focus on the birth of your littlest star while we lovingly care for your sweet older stars.
- Gold – Up to 48 hours of support — perfect for families that want to ensure their children are in great care during their entire hospital stay $1785
- Silver – Up to 24 hours of support — perfect for families that have support coming in from a little further away or just need care until their partner can get home from the hospital $875
- Bronze – Up to 12 hours of support — perfect for covering the time it takes for family or friends to get to your home and care for your children $420
- Brass – On Call Support – perfect for families that want the peace of mind in knowing someone is available to come at a moments notice. $225 then $35 per hour for care.
Hourly support can be added to each package. Deposit required and full payment must be made in full by 38 weeks of pregnancy.
Stars and Stripes Doulas understands how crazy it is that one little baby can turn life upside down for so many big people. We recognize that whether this is your first child or fifth an extra set of hands is always welcomed. We love providing unbiased support for the entire family that ranges from light meal and snack preparation to laundry and infant feeding support and SLEEP! Let’s really focus on that last word…sleep…your postpartum doulas can rock your sweet baby and do your dishes while you catch a few hours of precious shut eye. We have the unique advantage of having access to area military bases and professional experience supporting families with a deployed partner and wounded warriors. If grandma is asking how she can help from afar, this service makes a wonderful gift!
- Gold – This package includes 100 hours of postpartum support at a rate of $36 per hour. This package can be broken into day and overnight shifts to meet your family’s needs. $3600
- Silver – This package includes 60 hours of postpartum support at a rate of $37 per hour. This package can be broken into day and overnight shifts to meet your family’s needs. $2220
- Bronze – This package includes 20 hours of postpartum support at a rate of $38 per hour. This package is most suitable for day time postpartum doula support. $760
- A La Carte – Postpartum support can be purchased hourly at a rate of $40 per hour with four hour shift minimums during the day and eight hour minimums overnight.
Please contact us for more information. This support is currently available in New Orleans and Fort Riley, KS or by phone nationwide.
Price: Labor Clients $325 | Placenta Services Only $350
Stars and Stripes Doulas Postpartum Placenta Specialists perform Placenta Encapsulation services in the comfort and convenience of your home. Our Specialists are trained to the highest standards including Blood Borne Pathogen Training, an understanding of Universal Precautions, placenta anatomy, and sanitization methods. We use the traditional method of encapsulation which is based on traditional Chinese medicine.
Add On Services:
Placenta Tincture: $30
Belly Binding: $125
Cord Keepsake & Placenta Prints provided upon request.
Please contact us for more information on making a donation or receiving services.