Dads deserve showers too.
Let us help you envision this. The scenery – it’s at a brewery. You’re snacking on the best appetizers known to man – stuffed jalapeños, soft pretzels, and spicy wings. Drinking some beer with your best buds while they tell you the stories about blow out diapers, sleepless nights, and no sex. Sounds like a good time right?
In order for your bros to have this bonding time with you, they must bring you a case of diapers – hence the Huggies and Chuggies theme!
Diapers are a necessary evil and will appease the wife but lets talk about the gifts dad REALLY wants!
- A new gaming system! XBox One, Playstation Four, Nintendo Switch, he’s not picky! After all, those late nights when he’s up with the baby while mom rests he’ll need something to keep him and baby entertained! It’s educational after all…providing those valuable techy skills baby will need in life!
- Some good books! “Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada“, “Go the F**k to Sleep“, “How to Traumatize Your Children”, and “Nobody Likes a C*ckblock“–of course reading to your baby is beneficial for brain development and vocabulary enhancement! You will have the smartest and most well-rounded baby on the block!
- A monthly beer subscription! A crying baby, hormonal wife, and no sex, yeah, that calls for beer!
- A nice manly bag! If you expect him to carry the baby’s bag at least make it manly! Tactical Baby Gear® efficiently organizes all your go-to items into one tough, dependable, military-grade tactical diaper bag. They have baby carriers too! You can point and laugh at your buddy with his pink, flowery bag while you rock your man bag!
- A new grill! Not one of those little sissy grills, I am talking a big, beefy grill that can cook for a family! Don’t forget Lowes offers a 10% discount for Active Duty Military and Veterans!
- A postpartum doula! The manliest of men, a Marine and patriot, Michael J Frazier Sgt/USMC/Ret. hired us in 2016 to support his growing family. When his wife, a US Navy nurse went back to work, we became dad’s doula! We helped with laundry, meals, infant care, errands, and more and dad was super grateful. We all joked that all he needed was a Hugh Heffner style robe and he’d be livin’ it up!
Tell us your must have dad gifts and be sure we get an invite to your Huggies and Chuggies party!
Written by: Melissa Nauss, Owner & Lead Doula of Stars and Stripes Doulas of New Orleans