Have you heard of Matriarc?
“A digital community that helps mothers heal their minds and bodies after childbirth. Matriarc provides wellness education in the form of physical exercises, mediation, and nutrition.” – Matriarc
Typically after the birth of a baby the attention quickly shifts from the expectant (now new) mother to the adorable, squishy, sweet little baby. Moms are often left wondering “what about me?” and Matriarc created an app and community to answer just that! The goal of this community is to help new moms from pregnancy through motherhood to focus just a few minutes per day on themselves creating a happier, healthier mom and subsequently a happy and healthier family.
- Interactive Media Player
- Over 100 individual exercises
- 30 unique core sequences for 0-6 months post-delivery
- 30 unique core sequences for 6 months and beyond post-delivery
- Newsfeed with daily articles on motherhood, wellness, nutrition, and fitness
- Forum with a community of strong moms
- Audio meditation
- Restorative images
- Breathing ring
- Tracking system for water intake, medication, and exercises
Join Matriarc today and let us know what you think of this new and innovative idea!
The opinions expressed in this blog post are truly ours and we receive no compensation nor other benefit from Matriarc by sharing our views.
Written by: Melissa Nauss, Owner of Stars and Stripes Doulas