As Father’s Day quickly approaches we begin to scramble as we think about the PERFECT gift for a new or expectant dad.
New babies are a time of excitement and celebration and honoring dad with a gift that he will love is a challenge worth rising to.
Here are eight gifts that the new or expectant military dad will appreciate:
- Holt’s Cigars are perfect for the occasion. The new or expectant military dad in your life will love handing those “It’s a Girl” or “It’s a Boy” cigars to all of his co-workers after returning from Paternity Leave! If dad is already back to work, you might consider a Cigar of the Month Club Membership or gift card! They honor military families and first responders by providing a 10% discount!
- XBox One Military Appreciation Bundle is an awesome gift for any new or expectant father. After a long day at work dad can relax and burn off steam by gaming while rocking the baby in his or her bouncer while mom showers. It’s a win-win!
- Consider a skin care set! Dads often neglect the most important organ on their body — their skin! They’re exposed to jet fuel, harsh weather, gear that rubs, and razor burn from that daily shave. Show dad you care by gifting him a skin care set or shaving kit that goes above and beyond the regular products.
- A Gas, Charcoal and Smoker Grill with Side Burner will surely light up dad’s eyes this Father’s Day! He will be able to whip up a quick meal while mom takes a relaxing bubble bath!
- A cornhole set with dad’s favorite team, sport, or military branch represented! This will be the hit of cookouts, evenings in your alley or cul de sac, or fun for family events at the command.
- A handmade, high-quality wooden flag. Old Glory 27 Flag Company is a Combat Wounded Active Duty Veteran owned and operated home business. This beautiful wooden flag would look great on a brag wall and supporting a veteran is always close to our hearts.
- Amazon Echo — when dad needs the weather before work, tunes to get ready to, or the perfect cooking time for that steak he’s cooking on the gas, charcoal, and smoker grill he received, the Echo will come in handy!
- A Trunk Club subscription! As dad takes off that uniform and heads out to a date night, job interview, or holiday, he will be well-dressed and confident in a Trunk Club outfit!
What are you hoping to receive this Father’s Day?
This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Holt’s Cigar Company via SoFluential Media. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Written by: Melissa Nauss, Owner & Doula