We get it. You are an independent doula and wondering what’s in it for you when you join an agency! We are here to break it down for you:
- Support. Our foundation is on not only supporting our clients well but supporting each other. You will have layers of support within your own chapter, our Stars and Stripes Doulas team of professional doulas as a whole, and support from our owners, Melissa and Melanie, anytime!
- Time. We allow you to do what you do best–support your clients. We take away all of those time-consuming tasks that you don’t enjoy or have difficulty finding time to do.
- Back-up. We know first hand that a 37 week client can go into labor the same moment as a 42 week client and by working with a partner your clients have a reliable backup they know and love. Gone are the days of scrambling for a last minute backup or having a stranger show up to support your client.
- Headquarters. Our HQs is in Washington DC and staffed by Melissa and Melanie. We are here to perform administrative tasks such as billing and invoicing, discussing payment plans, record keeping, tax preparation, and so much more!
- Snuggles. Lets be real, we are here to take care of you and you get to focus on the clients. You get to help them experience the joys and manage the frustrations of birth and new parenthood. You get to snuggle their babies while we chase down the clients who forget to pay their bills while you still get paid.
- No More Discomfort. Those awkward conversations that sometimes arise…you now have a response “Oh I don’t know, I’m just the doula. Can I have the owners, Melissa or Melanie, get you that information?”
- Money. Running a business is EXPENSIVE. From client management to website building and maintenance to gorgeous marketing materials and vendor fairs…we got you!
- Finding clients. We definitely appreciate you spreading the word and rely on your knowledge of the market in your area but we handle the marketing. No more worries about SEO, ads, earning the #1 spot on Google…we are experts in this area and will handle it. You can put faith into a brand you believe in without worrying about funding it.
- Pride. If you found our page, you have a connection to military and public service culture. You understand and admire a brand that appreciates the courage, commitment, and honor our military families, law enforcement officers, public servants, and government officials dedicate to our country. You feel this deep within your being and are able to show your appreciation in a special way.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? Contact us today at email@example.com to chat more! We look forward to getting to know you!